Stage 1 - Online application
- A short application form is required to provide information about the applicant and their motivation for joining the ASPIRE Programme.
Stage 2 - Online tests
- Successful online applications will receive an invite to complete verbal and numerical reasoning tests.
Stage 3 - Telephone interview
- This is to find out more about the applicants interests and motivation, including understanding their work experience, education and personal drive.
Stage 4 - One day assessment centre
- This is the final stage of the recruitment process. Successful candidates will be invited to participate in further interviews and exercises designed to further test skills.
Schedule of assessment centre dates and timing
- Applications will open on 1st November and assessment centres will be held in March and April 2017 at our Liverpool Street office. Dates will be listed once confirmed.
Click here to apply now