Putting customers' interests at the heart of our business is central to our success.
We strive to provide a high quality service to all our customers, one that merits recommendation and which we would want to receive ourselves.
We are committed to ensuring that the FCA’s principle of Treating Customers Fairly is applied in all areas of our day-to-day business activities.
In adopting this principle we recognise that fair treatment of our customers is about adding value to the service we offer by aiming to achieve the following outcomes:
- Our customers can be confident that they are dealing with a company where the fair treatment of customers is central to our corporate culture;
- Our products & services are marketed and sold in the retail market and are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly;
- Our customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale;
- Where our customers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances;
- Our customers are provided with products that perform as we have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard; and
- Our customers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by us to change a product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Have a complaint?
Your opinion is greatly valued and we take all complaints very seriously, if something has gone wrong we will do whatever we can to put it right.
Should you have a complaint, or if you are dissatisfied in any way, please visit the contact us page following which we will refer it on to the relevant complaints department on your behalf.
For our complaints procedure, please click here.
Click below for the customer complaints data for Close Brothers Limited:
For the reporting period 1 August 2016 to 31 January 2017
For the reporting period 1 February 2016 to 31 July 2016
For the reporting period 1 August 2015 to 31 January 2016
For the reporting period 1 February 2015 to 31 July 2015
For the reporting period 1 August 2014 to 31 January 2015
For the reporting period 1 February 2014 to 31 July 2014
For the reporting period 1 August 2013 to 31 January 2014
For the reporting period 1 February 2013 to 31 July 2013