Close Brothers Group
Close Brothers Group plc (the “Issuer”) was incorporated in England and Wales on 3 June 1953 under the name “Safeguard Industrial Investments Limited” as a company with limited liability under the Companies Act 1948 with registered number 520241.
On 4 December 1981, it was re-registered as a public limited company under the Companies Acts 1948 to 1980 and, on 30 November 1984, its name was changed to “Close Brothers Group plc”.
The Issuer has its principal place of business and registered office at 10 Crown Place, London EC2A 4FT and its telephone number is +44 (0)20 7655 3100.
The ordinary shares of the Issuer are listed on the Official List of the UK Listing Authority and traded on the London Stock Exchange, and is one of the UK’s 200 largest companies by market capitalisation.
The Issuer is the ultimate holding company of a group of companies engaged in specialist financial services.