15 June 2020
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
- We have carried out a COVID-19 Risk Assessment and shared the results with our colleagues.
- All colleagues who are able to work from home will continue to do so.
- For colleagues who are unable to perform their role effectively at home we have clear guidelines in place and all colleagues are required to undertake training before they return to their workplace or visit any customers or clients.
- Colleagues will only be asked to return if they are happy to do so.
- We have taken steps to manage the transmission risk for our colleagues so far as is reasonably practicable, and in line with UK government guidelines.